Digital Video Advertising | Mougins (06), France
Enthusiastic, energetic, focused individual, highly motivated, goal oriented and interested to achieve results. You want to dive into the action with an ambitious, young company of like-minded people.
DynAdmic is an international leading digital video advertising marketplace using a new targeting concept based on a video content recognition technology that helps identify viewers’ interests to serve the right ad to the right person.
(Demo of concept: www.dynadmic.com/howitworks).
We use our never-before-seen contextual/targeting solution to sell tailored & highly-focused branding campaigns to the world’s largest brands and agencies. Our clients are Emirates, Red Bull, Kellogg’s, Audi, Chase, McDonalds, …
Digital video advertising is expanding, speeding up, and unrelenting. Our aim is to get out in front of the herd, to be nimble and focused, to win the top prize. That should be yours too.
As a member of the sales department, working with a Senior Sales Manager you develop the commercial activity in different European markets (DACH, UK …)
You will apply a multicultural and multilingual (English and German indispensable) sales approach in online advertising.
You will be in charge of:
- Lead generation and Salesforce database management
- Chasing down the decider in the media buying process
- Planning sales calls and meetings for the Senior Sales Manager
- Handling the follow-up by email with prospects
- Feeding the prospects with relevant information material in order to get the conversation started
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years working experience in sales, you better like to be a hunter than a farmer
- Fluent in English and German
As with all DynAdmic employees, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a high-growth internet startup.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to recrutement[at]dynadmic.com