Publisher Account Manager
Sophia Antipolis, France
Enthusiastic, energetic, focused individual, highly motivated, goal oriented and interested to achieve results. You want to dive into the action with an ambitious, young company of like-minded people.
DynAdmic,: 60 people located in US, Europe, LATAM, is an international leading digital video advertising marketplace using a new targeting concept based on a video content recognition technology that helps identify viewers’ interests to serve the right ad to the right person.
(Demo of concept: www.dynadmic.com/howitworks).
We use our never-before-seen contextual/targeting solution to sell tailored & highly-focused branding campaigns to the world’s largest brands and agencies. Our clients are Emirates, Red Bull, Kellogg’s, Audi, Chase, McDonalds, …
Digital video advertising is expanding, speeding up, and unrelenting. Our aim is to get out in front of the herd, to be nimble and focused, to win the top prize. That should be yours too.
As a member of the supply team, you’ll be:
Handling all our online video campaign needs for : P&G, Unilever, BMW, RED BULL…
Managing new and existing partnerships with video publishers (Prisma group, Google, Lagardere…)
Identifying the potential impression volume or scale, the buying price, and the quality of the networks.
You will be in charge of:
- Identify Premium and local Publishers to buy their inventory in several countries, especially in North America and Europe
- Setup new partnerships, and create private connections with inventory suppliers
- Maintain, develop, and grow existing publisher relationships by negotiating and optimizing performance parameters with our top suppliers, while also negotiating on price & boosting KPI delivery
- Troubleshoot network connectivity to give DynAdmic access to the maximum volume of video inventory required
- Follow up, and report activity regularly
- Chasing down the decider in the media buying process
- Planning sales calls and meetings for the Senior Sales Manager
- Handling the follow-up by email with prospects
- Feeding the prospects with relevant information material in order to get the conversation started
Skills and Experience
- Strong sales skills and a great sense of negotiation
- Fluent in English (An additional language is a plus )
- Willingness and ability to discover new opportunities
As with all DynAdmic employees, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a high-growth internet startup.
Please send resume and cover letter to recrutement[at]dynAdmic.com