Sales & Marketing Support
Digital Video Advertising | Mougins (06), France
You’re a graduate with honors – top of the class: a fast learner, you work independently and tirelessly to achieve results. You want to dive into the action with an ambitious, young company of like-minded people.
DynAdmic is an international leading digital video advertising marketplace using a new targeting concept based on a video content recognition technology that helps identify viewers’ interests to serve the right ad to the right person.
(Demo of concept: www.dynadmic.com/howitworks).
We use our never-before-seen contextual/targeting solution to sell tailored & highly-focused branding campaigns to the world’s largest brands and agencies. Our clients are Emirates, Red Bull, Kellogg’s, Audi, Chase, McDonalds, …
Digital video advertising is expanding, speeding up, and unrelenting. Our aim is to get out in front of the herd, to be nimble and focused, to win the top prize. That should be yours too.
As a member of the Global Business Development team, the candidate will provide support to the sales team by leveraging firm-wide resources to respond to formal Request For Proposal (RFPs) and related advertising briefs. This person will also propose innovative ideas and creative approaches to help increase the efficiency of our proposals and as a consequence the advertising efficiency of our clients’ campaigns.
This role will provide an opportunity to interface with experts across all areas of the firm, as well as provide exposure to the full span of products and services offered.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with conceptualizing integrated ideas and writing proposals and strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to think strategically, understanding sales needs and translate these needs into compelling concepts and solutions
- Exceptional proposal writing and presentation skills (creative design background and graphics including Photoshop proficiency considered a plus)
- 1-2 years experience working in digital media
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Enthusiastic, energetic, focused individual, highly detail-oriented and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
As with all DynAdmic employees, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a high-growth internet startup.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to recrutement[at]dynadmic.com